- We just wanted to thank you for a wonderful evening last Saturday at St Saviour’s church. A professional, beautiful performance of the Armed Man in a lovely location. Have been wanting to hear The Armed Man live for some time now and you certainly did it proud.
- Many thanks I had five friends at the concert - one an experienced singer who knew The Armed Man and Gloria very well, and one who had never been to a choral concert before and did not know any of the pieces. The comments were the same from all of them – Amazing! Incredibly moving and emotional. Excellent singing and orchestra. The Chichester Psalms were unknown but they actually enjoyed it. They could not believe we had only rehearsed with orchestra on the day, and that the percussionist was brought in at such short notice.
- Thank you all for Saturday’s concert with BEST EVER Armed Man. Very moving. Congrats to all.
- With David Holroyd as conductor we knew we would be in for a good evening!
- What a great performance of The Armed Man last night. The harmonies of Karl Jenkins' works are superb and the choir really did them justice. I enjoyed this performance even more than the Festival Hall.
- I thought that the Armed Man was the best amateur choir performance that I have heard. Every element of it was superb. The setting, the choir, the musicians and the interplay between all of these was wonderful. It was a very powerful and emotional performance, and my only regret is that I did not leap to my feet on its conclusion and give you the standing ovation that it deserved.
Website by TDL Web Developments